To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. He was Oscar-nominated for what 1945 role?
3. Was he ever in the military?
4. What 1948 movie did he make with Loretta Young?
5. In what film did he star with Marilyn Monroe?
6. In what movie did he play a psychotic religious fanatic?
7. In the answer to Question 6, what words did he have tattooed on his knuckles?
8. Who directed the answer to Question 6?
9. Who played his wife in the answer to Question 6?
10. What famous silent film actress was a co-star in the answer to Question 6?
11. In what movie did he play a Marine trapped with a nun on an island during World War II?
12. He had a hit record of what song?
13. Who was his female co-star in Cape Fear?
14. Who was his male co-star in Cape Fear?
15. On what kind of boat did the finale of Cape Fear take place?
16. In what 1967 film did he star with John Wayne?
17. What kind of character did he play in the answer to Question 16?
18. In what film did he play Philip Marlowe?
19. He played William Randolph Hearst in what TV movie?
20. He portrayed Pug Henry in what two television miniseries?
21. Who wrote the books which featured Pug Henry as a character?
22. Who played his wife in the above mentioned miniseries?
23. He has two actor sons. Name them, please.
24. He has an granddaughter who acts. Name her, please.
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Robert Mitchum wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Robert Mitchum merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.