So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. December 6, 1900
2. Clinton, Massachusetts
3. Agnes Robertson Moorehead
4. She earned a bachelor's degree from Muskingum College in New Concord, Ohio.
5. The American Academy of Dramatic Arts
6. She was one of his principal Mercury Players.
7. Citizen Kane
8. The Magnificent Ambersons
9. Baroness Aspasia Conti
12. Sorry, Wrong Number
13. Don Juan in Hell
14. Aggie McDonald was Belinda's aunt.
15. "The Invaders"
16. Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte
18. She was the first woman to co-host the Academy Awards (with Dick Powell) in 1948.
19. The Magnificent Ambersons, Mrs. Parkington, Johnny Belinda and Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte
20. Mrs. Parkington and Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte
21. She won a Primetime Emmy for Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Drama for the "Night of the Vicious Valentine" episode of The Wild Wild West.
22. The Conqueror
23. John Griffith Lee a.k.a. Jack G. Lee (June 5, 1930 - June 11, 1952) (divorced) and Robert Gist (February 14, 1953 - March 11, 1958) (divorced)
24. One foster son, Sean.
25. April 30, 1974 in Rochester, Minnesota (metastasized uterine cancer)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Agnes Moorehead merchandise
Meredy's Agnes Moorehead Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.