So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. January 20, 1926
2. Packard, Whitley County, Kentucky
3. Patsy Louise Neal
4. Knoxville, Tennessee
5. Northwestern University
6. The Voice of the Turtle
7. Another Part of the Forest
8. John Loves Mary
9. Gary Cooper
10. Bright Leaf
11. "Klaatu barada nikto"
12. The Children's Hour
13. A Face in the Crowd
14. Suddenly Last Summer and The Miracle Worker
15. Her 4-month-old baby son Theo Dahl suffered severe neurological damage on December 5, 1960, when his carriage (which was being pushed by a nurse) was accidentally crushed between a taxi and a bus in New York City. He survived following eight brain operations.
16. Breakfast at Tiffany's
17. Measles encephalitis
19. On February 5, 1965, while on location filming 7 Women, a pregnant Patricia was bathing daughter Tessa Dahl at a rented home when she suffered a massive, paralyzing stroke, followed by two more. She survived a seven-hour operation and three weeks in a coma. The after effects were devastating. The actress suffered from partial paralysis, partial blindness, she lost her memory, and was unable to speak. Husband Roald Dahl had her undergo extensive therapy back in England, including swimming, walking, memory games, and crossword puzzles. Lucy Dahl was born healthy on August 4, 1965.
20. The Homecoming: A Christmas Story
21. The Patricia Neal Rehabilitation Center
22. As I Am
23. Roald Dahl (July 2, 1953 - November 17, 1983) (divorced) 5 children
24. Four daughters and one son - Olivia Twenty Dahl (April 20, 1955 - November 17, 1962 [measles encephalitis]), Chantal Sophia "Tessa" Dahl (b. April 11, 1957), Theo Matthew Roald Dahl (b. July 30, 1960), Ophelia Magdalena Dahl (b. May 12, 1964), and Lucy Neal Dahl (b. August 4, 1965)
25. August 8, 2010 in Edgartown, Massachusetts (lung cancer)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Patricia Neal merchandise
Meredy's Patricia Neal Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.