So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. March 1, 1910
2. London, England, UK
3. James David Graham Niven
4. The Highland Light Infantry
5. He worked as a whiskey salesman.
6. Samuel Goldwyn signed him to MGM.
7. Without Regret
9. Thank You, Jeeves!
10. The Dawn Patrol
11. Edgar Linton
12. Ginger Rogers
13. He was a Lieutenant Colonel in the British Commandos.
14. She died of a fractured skull and brain lacerations received in an accidental fall in the home of Tyrone Power. While playing "Sardines," she walked through a door believing it led to a closet. Instead, it led to a stone staircase to the basement.
15. A Matter of Life and Death a.k.a. Stairway to Heaven
16. The Bishop's Wife
17. Dick Powell, David Niven, Charles Boyer, and Ida Lupino
18. The Moon Is Blue
19. Around the World in 80 Days
20. Separate Tables
21. The Pink Panther
22. The Moon's a Balloon and Bring on the Empty Horses
23. Primula Susan Rollo (September 16, 1940 - May 21, 1946) (her death) 2 children and Hjördis Genberg (January 14, 1948 - July 29, 1983) (his death) 2 adopted children
24. Two sons and two adopted daughters - David Niven, Jr. (b. December 15, 1942), James "Jamie" Niven (b. 1946), Kristina Niven, and Fiona Niven
25. July 29, 1983 in Château-d'Oex, Switzerland (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for David Niven merchandise
Meredy's David Niven Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.