So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. February 19, 1911
2. Bombay, Bombay Presidency, British India
3. Estelle Merle Thompson
4. Men of Tomorrow
5. Anne Boleyn in The Private Life of Henry VIII
7. Leslie Howard and Raymond Massey
8. The Dark Angel
9. The Children's Hour
10. Oberon was in a serious car accident which resulted in filming being abandoned. She was scarred for life, but skilled lighting technicians were able to hide her injuries from cinema audiences.
11. After Oberon was involved in a near fatal car crash in London, cinematographer Lucien Ballard invented a light which was mounted by the side of the camera, to provide direct light onto a subject's face, with the aim of reducing blemishes and wrinkles. Named the "Obie," the device benefited Oberon who had sustained facial scarring in the car accident. The Obie would become widely used in the film industry.
12. Gary Cooper
13. Catherine Earnshaw Linton in Wuthering Heights
14. Cosmetic poisoning and an allergic reaction to sulfa drugs left her with noticeable pitting and indentation of her skin.
15. One Way Passage
16. That Uncertain Feeling
17. George Reeves, Hans Jaray, Joseph Cotten, and Alan Marshal
18. First Comes Courage - It starred Oberon and Brian Aherne.
19. George Sand
20. Joséphine de Beauharnais
21. "Queenie" and "Obie"
23. Alexander Korda (June 3, 1939 - June 4, 1945) (divorced), Lucien Ballard (June 26, 1945 - February 11, 1949) (divorced), Bruno Pagliai (July 28, 1957 - 1973) (divorced) 2 adopted children, and Robert Wolders (January 31, 1975 - November 23, 1979) (her death)
24. One adopted daughter and one adopted son - Francesca Pagliai and Bruno Pagliai, Jr.
25. November 23, 1979 in Malibu, California (massive stroke)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Merle Oberon merchandise
Meredy's Merle Oberon Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.