So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. October 1, 1928
2. Detroit, Michigan
3. George W. Peppard, Jr.
4. Marine Corps
5. Purdue University
6. Carnegie Tech (now Carnegie Mellon)
7. The Pittsburgh Playhouse
8. Helen Davies
9. Yes, they had a son named Bradford and a daughter Julie Helen.
10. Bang the Drum Slowly
11. The Strange One
12. George Hamilton
13. Audrey Hepburn
14. How the West Was Won
15. The Carpetbaggers
16. Elizabeth Ashley
17. Yes, they had a son named Christian.
19. Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
20. Yes, he was an alcoholic.
21. The Magnificent Seven
22. Blake Carrington
23. "Some people do better on their own. I don't. It sounds stupid to say, but it's true. I like women. I like them when they're little tiny babies, and I like them when they're old ladies, and I like them all in between. They please me."
25. May 8, 1994 in Los Angeles, California (pneumonia)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for George Peppard merchandise
Meredy's George Peppard Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.