To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What was her birth name?
4. What was her most famous nickname?
5. What did her parents do for a living?
6. Who changed her name to Mary Pickford?
7. What year did she make her first film?
8. What company did she sign with in 1914?
9. She had a big hit in 1914 with what film that she remade in 1922?
10. She portrayed an East Indian in what 1915 film?
11. She starred as Rebecca of what Farm?
12. She played a dual role in what 1918 film?
13. In 1919 she joined with what partners to form United Artists?
14. What was her first film for United Artists?
15. Who was her second husband?
16. What was the name of the Fairbanks/Pickford estate?
17. She was one of the 36 founders of what Academy?
18. She played both mother and son in what film?
19. What was her last silent film?
20. She won an Oscar playing a Southern belle in her first talkie. What's the film's title?
21. Pickford campaigned heavily for the lead role in what 1948 film?
22. She turned down what role that eventually went to Gloria Swanson?
23. Who was her third husband?
24. Who bought Pickfair in 1988?
25. When did she pass away?
To download FREE Mary Pickford wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Mary Pickford merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.