To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What was her birth name?
4. At five, she appeared on what children's radio program?
5. At 12, Powell had her career taken over by a local promoter, Carl Werner, who helped her get selected as what?
6. During her time as the Oregon Victory Girl, she had what radio opportunities?
7. What talent competition did she win in the summer of 1943?
8. What two producers did she audition for after winning the talent competition?
9. Without even taking a screen test, Powell was then signed to a seven-year contract with what studio?
10. Within two months, she had been loaned out to United Artists for her first film. What's the film's title?
11. How did she get her stage name?
12. What was her first MGM film?
13. Who played the mother and three daughters in Three Daring Daughters?
14. What famous song did she introduce in A Date with Judy?
15. Powell's Nancy Goes to Rio is a remake of what Deanna Durbin film?
16. Who was her male co-star in Two Weeks with Love?
17. What song from Royal Wedding has a really long title?
18. What song from Rich, Young and Pretty was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Original Song?
19. She played Milly Pontipee in what fabulous 1954 musical?
20. She had a misfire attempt at a dramatic role (complete with dark hair and "native" skin coloring) in what 1958 film?
21. What character did she play on Growing Pains?
22. What is the title of her autobiography?
23. Please name her five husbands.
24. How many children does she have?
25. Where does she live?
To download FREE Jane Powell wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Jane Powell merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.