So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. September 26, 1901
2. New York City, New York (Hell's Kitchen, Manhattan)
3. George Ranft
5. Owney Madden
7. Rudolph Valentino
8. Texas Guinan
9. Astaire said Raft was a lightning-fast dancer and did "the fastest Charleston I ever saw."
12. Bugsy Siegel and Siegel's old friend Meyer Lansky
13. Night After Night
14. Raoul De Baere
15. Dashiell Hammett
16. Veloz and Yolanda
17. Spawn of the North
18. William Holden
19. The Long Haul by A. I. Bezzerides
20. James Cagney and George Raft
22. Christmas Eve
23. Grace Mulrooney (1923-1970; her death) They didn't live together from the mid to late 1920s. A devout Catholic, she wouldn't give him a divorce. He had many lovers.
25. November 24, 1980 in Los Angeles, California (leukemia)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for George Raft merchandise
Meredy's George Raft Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.