So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. February 14, 1905
2. Brooklyn, New York
3. "Mr. Brown Gets His Haircut" and "The Story of Cremona"
4. The American Academy of Dramatic Arts
5. Joseph Moran
6. She had two children.
7. They entered slogan and jingle contests.
8. George Seaton
9. Miracle on 34th Street
10. She appeared in one scene as a weary Yuletide shopper.
11. Call Northside 777
12. Joseph L. Mankiewicz
13. 20th Century-Fox
14. City Across the River
16. All About Eve
17. Six times
18. All About Eve, The Mating Season, With a Song in My Heart, Pickup on South Street, Pillow Talk, and The Birdman of Alcatraz
19. John Lund
20. With a Song in My Heart
21. Richard Widmark
22. The Model and the Marriage Broker
23. James Stewart and Grace Kelly
24. Pillow Talk
25. February 5, 1969 in New York, NY (heart attack)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Thelma Ritter merchandise
Meredy's Thelma Ritter Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.