To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What was her birth name?
4. Does "Gena" rhyme with "henna" or "Tina?"
5. Where did she study drama?
6. She made her Broadway debut in what play?
7. She starred with Edward G. Robinson in what play?
8. She made her film debut in what movie?
9. She starred as the deaf-mute wife of Robert Lansing on what NBC series?
10. She appeared with Kirk Douglas in what 1962 film adaptation of the Edward Abbey novel The Brave Cowboy?
11. She was married to Rock Hudson in what film?
12. She has twice received a nomination for Academy Award for Best Actress. What are the names of the films for which she was nominated?
13. She has won two Golden Globes: one for "Best Motion Picture Actress - Drama" and one for "Best Performance by an Actress in a Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for TV." What are the names of the two productions for which she won Golden Globes?
14. She has won three primetime and one daytime Emmy Awards. What were her characters' names in those productions?
15. She played Bette Davis' daughter in what 1979 telefilm?
16. Who portrayed her son in Thursday's Child?
17. She played the mother in what landmark 1985 TV movie, the first major production to deal with the topic of AIDS?
18. She portrayed Ramona Calvert in what film?
19. Penny Bae Bridges played her biracial granddaughter in what telefilm?
20. What was her character's name in Wild Iris?
21. Who played Grace and who played Glorie in Grace & Glorie?
22. How many films did she make with her husband?
23. Please name her husband.
24. How many children does she have?
25. What is she currently (June 2014) working on?
To download FREE Gena Rowlands wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Gena Rowlands merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.