So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. March 22, 1896
2. Vienna, Austria
4. 5 feet 10 inches
5. Rudolph Schildkraut
6. Albert Basserman
7. The American Academy of Dramatic Arts
8. Max Reinhardt
10. Suave leading men
11. He often played villains.
12. He won the Best Supporting Actor Oscar for his role as Capt. Alfred Dreyfus in The Life of Emile Zola.
13. He was the first non-American actor to win an Oscar.
14. Boss Tito Morell
16. Joseph Schildkraut Presents
17. The Diary of Anne Frank
18. Mr. Stehlik
19. The Greatest Story Ever Told
20. My Father and I (1959)
21. Elise Bartlett
22. Marie McKay
23. Leonora Rogers
24. "The Trade-Ins"
25. January 21, 1964 in New York, New York (heart attack)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Joseph Schildkraut merchandise
Meredy's Joseph Schildkraut Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.