To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. He began his musical career in the swing era with whose famous bands?
5. He signed with what record label in 1943?
6. Being the idol of the "bobby soxers," he released his first album in 1946. What was its title?
7. In 1945, Sinatra co-starred with Gene Kelly in what film?
8. In 1949, he co-starred with Gene Kelly in what two movies?
9. He won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for playing what character?
10. In 1953, Sinatra signed with what record label?
11. He worked with many of the finest musical arrangers of the era, most notably what three talented men?
12. What 1958 Sinatra album was a mammoth commercial success, spending 120 weeks on Billboards album chart and peaking at No. 1?
13. Who were the members of the 1960's version of the Rat Pack?
14. He was nominated for Best Actor in a Leading Role for what 1955 film?
15. The song "High Hopes" was featured in what 1959 film?
16. He portrayed what character in The Manchurian Candidate?
17. How many times did he play Tony Rome?
18. He formed what record label in 1960 to allow himself more artistic freedom for his own recordings?
19. The TV special, Frank Sinatra: A Man and His Music, garnered what two major awards?
20. What was the first and only instance of a father-daughter number-one song in America?
21. He recorded what iconic song of his in 1979?
22. He and what other man are the only people to win an Honorary Oscar, a Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award and a competitive Oscar?
23. Please name his four wives.
24. How many children did he have?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Frank Sinatra wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Frank Sinatra merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.