So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. December 12, 1915
2. Hoboken, New Jersey
3. Francis Albert Sinatra
4. Harry James and Tommy Dorsey
5. Columbia Records
6. The Voice of Frank Sinatra
7. Anchors Aweigh
8. Take Me Out to the Ball Game and On the Town
9. Private Angelo Maggio in From Here to Eternity
10. Capitol Records
11. Nelson Riddle, Gordon Jenkins, and Billy May
12. Frank Sinatra Sings for Only the Lonely
13. The 1960's version of the group included Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis, Jr., Joey Bishop, Peter Lawford, and for a brief stint, Norman Fell.
14. The Man with the Golden Arm
15. A Hole in the Head
16. Major Bennett Marco
17. Twice - Tony Rome and Lady in Cement
18. Reprise Records
19. An Emmy award and a Peabody Award
20. Frank and Nancy Sinatra's "Somethin' Stupid"
21. Theme from New York, New York or "New York, New York"
22. Paul Newman
23. Nancy Barbato (February 4, 1939 - October 29, 1951) (divorced) 3 children, Ava Gardner (November 7, 1951 - July 5, 1957) (divorced), Mia Farrow (July 19, 1966 - August 16, 1968) (divorced) and Barbara Marx (July 11, 1976 - May 14, 1998) (his death)
24. Two daughters and one son - Nancy Sandra Sinatra (b. June 8, 1940), Franklin Wayne Sinatra (b. January 10, 1944) and Christina "Tina" Sinatra (b. June 20, 1948)
25. May 14, 1998 in West Hollywood, California (complications from dementia, heart and kidney disease, and bladder cancer)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Frank Sinatra merchandise
Meredy's Frank Sinatra Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.