So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. February 15, 1899
2. Litchfield, Minnesota
3. Edith Holm Sondergaard
4. The Minneapolis School of Dramatic Arts
5. The Chatauqua theatre circuit
6. The John Keller Shakespeare Company
7. Hamlet, Julius Caesar, The Merchant of Venice, Macbeth
8. Neill O'Malley
9. Herbert J. Biberman
10. Yes, she had two children.
11. Mervyn LeRoy
12. Anthony Adverse
13. Best Supporting Actress for Anthony Adverse
14. The Wicked Witch
15. Because the witch was ugly.
16. The Evil Queen/Witch
17. The Life of Emile Zola
18. Mrs. Hammond
19. The Mark of Zorro
20. The Black Cat
21. She played Lady Thiang in Anna and the King of Siam.
22. She was blacklisted.
24. Elk Woman
25. August 14, 1985 in Woodland Hills, California (cerebral vascular thrombosis)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Gale Sondergaard merchandise
Meredy's Gale Sondergaard Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.