To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. What was James Stewart's full name?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his date of birth?
4. Where did he go to college?
5. What subject did he study?
6. For what movie did he earn his first Academy Award nomination?
7. Who was his co-star in Destry Rides Again?
8. Who was his co-star in Made for Each Other?
9. For what film did he win the Best Actor Oscar?
10. During World War II, he joined the Army Air Corps as a private and ended up as what rank?
11. Did he win any military and/or civilian awards?
12. When he retired from the Air Force in 1968, what rank did he hold?
13. What was the first movie he made after World War II?
14. What Hitchcock movie did he make in 1948?
15. In what movie did he portray a disabled baseball player?
16. Who was his female co-star in Broken Arrow?
17. Who was Elwood P. Dowd's friend?
18. In The Greatest Show on Earth, he played what kind of circus performer?
19. Who was his co-star in Rear Window?
20. What famous bandleader did he portray?
21. What famous song was from the movie The Man Who Knew Too Much?
22. Who was his co-star in Vertigo?
23. He played a country lawyer in what 1959 movie?
24. What movie starred Stewart and June Allyson as an Air Force pilot and his wife?
25. What famous aviator of the 1920s did he portray?
26. When did he pass away?
To download FREE James Stewart wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for James Stewart merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.