To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What studio had her under contract?
4. What movie marked her film debut?
5. Who was her co-star in the answer to Question 4?
6. What movie did she star in with Troy Donahue in 1962?
7. What character did she play in the answer to Question 6?
8. Who was her frequent co-star?
9. She played a sympathetic teacher in what 1963 Hitchcock film?
10. What was her character's name in the answer to Question 9?
11. She replaced Anne Bancroft in what Broadway play?
12. Who was her first husband?
13. Who played her lover in Wall of Noise?
14. Who was her co-star in Forty Pounds of Trouble?
15. Who was her co-star in Youngblood Hawke?
16. Who wrote the novel Youngblood Hawke?
17. In what 1964 movie did she play a character named Kitty?
18. She played a stewardess in what 1964 film?
19. She starred in what film based on a John O' Hara novel in 1965?
20. She played Fran Garrison in what 1966 Disney comedy?
21. Who was her co-star in Support Your Local Gunfighter?
22. She is best known for her role as Emily Hartley on what famous TV sitcom?
23. Who did she portray in The Queen of Mean?
24. She played a police woman in what TV movie filmed in Pittsburgh?
25. She co-starred with Hal Linden in what sitcom?
26. When did she pass away?
To download FREE Suzanne Pleshette wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Suzanne Pleshette merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.