So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. January 6, 1912
2. Deerfield, Michigan
3. Amos Muzyad Yakhoob Kairouz (later Anglicized to Amos Jacobs Kairouz)
4. His parents were Maronite Catholic immigrants from Lebanon.
5. Samuel Stritch
6. The Happy Hour Club
7. Danny and Thomas were the names of two of his brothers.
8. Marie "Mary" Cassaniti, a drummer and percussionist for "Marie's Merry Music Makers."
9. Shifty brother-in-law Amos in The Bickersons
10. Jerry Dingle
11. I'll See You in My Dreams
12. The Jazz Singer
13. Make Room for Daddy
14. ABC and CBS
15. Jean Hagen played his serious and loving wife Margaret, Sherry Jackson their daughter Terry, and Rusty Hamer their son Rusty.
16. Marjorie Lord as Kathy "Clancey" O'Hara Williams, Rusty Hamer as Rusty Williams, Angela Cartwright as Linda Williams, Sherry Jackson as Terry Williams (1953-1958) and Penny Parker as Terry Williams (1959-1960).
17. Uncle Tonoose
18. Make Room for Granddaddy
19. The Dick Van Dyke Show and The Andy Griffith Show
20. He was an avid golfer.
21. He was named a Knight Commander of the Order of the Holy Sepulchre by Pope Paul VI.
22. St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee
23. Rose Marie Cassaniti a.k.a. Rose Marie Mantell (m. January 15, 1936 - February 6, 1991; his death)
24. Two daughters and a son - Margaret Julia "Marlo" Thomas (b. November 21, 1937), Theresa "Terre" Thomas (b. November 9, 1942) and Charles Anthony "Tony" Thomas (b. December 7, 1948)
25. February 6, 1991 in Los Angeles, California (heart failure)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Danny Thomas merchandise
Meredy's Danny Thomas Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.