So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. February 27, 1905
2. Niagara Falls, New York
3. Stanislas Pascal Franchot Tone
4. Cornell University
5. The Age of Innocence
6. Green Grow the Lilacs
7. The Group Theatre
9. The Wiser Sex
10. Today We Live, Gabriel Over the White House, Midnight Mary, The Stranger's Return, Stage Mother, Bombshell and Dancing Lady
11. Four - Bombshell, The Girl from Missouri, Reckless and Suzy
12. Seven - Today We Live, Dancing Lady, Sadie McKee, No More Ladies, Love on the Run, The Gorgeous Hussy and The Bride Wore Red
13. Mutiny on the Bounty
14. The Lives of a Bengal Lancer
16. Franchot Tone, Robert Taylor and Robert Young
17. Five Graves to Cairo, a World War II espionage story directed by Billy Wilder, and Phantom Lady, a film noir thriller.
18. The Eiffel Tower - The Man on the Eiffel Tower
19. A Moon for the Misbegotten
20. Dr. Daniel Niles Freeland
21. Advise & Consent
22. Admiral Husband E. Kimmel in In Harm's Way and Ambassador Townsend in Nobody Runs Forever a.k.a. The High Commissioner
23. Joan Crawford (October 11, 1935 - April 11, 1939) (divorced), Jean Wallace (October 18, 1941 - 1948) (divorced) 2 children, Barbara Payton (September 28, 1951 - 1952) (divorced) and Dolores Dorn-Heft (May 14, 1956 - 1959) (divorced)
24. Two sons - Pascal Franchot Tone (b. July 29, 1943) and Thomas Jefferson Tone (b. September 16, 1945 - d. April 29, 2005)
25. September 18, 1968 in New York City, New York (lung cancer)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Franchot Tone merchandise
Meredy's Franchot Tone Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.