To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What his first career choice?
4. What was his first leading role on Broadway?
5. What studio first had him under contract?
6. What studio signed him in 1935?
7. He earned his first Oscar nomination for his role in what movie?
8. Jean Harlow co-starred with him in what movie in 1936?
9. He won his first Oscar for his role in what movie?
10. What child actor was his co-star in the answer to Question 9?
11. He won his second Oscar for his role in what movie?
12. What was his character's name in the answer to Question 11?
13. What year did he make his first movie with Katharine Hepburn?
14. What 1948 film did he make with Hepburn?
15. Who played his daughter in Father of the Bride?
16. Who played his youngest son in Broken Lance?
17. He earned an Oscar nomination for his role in what 1955 movie?
18. He played Robert Wagner's much older brother in what 1956 film?
19. His character's name was Richard Sumner in what 1957 comedy?
20. He played an aging fisherman in what 1958 film?
21. John Ford directed him in what 1958 drama?
22. He portrayed Clarence Darrow in what 1960 film?
23. He narrated what 1962 Western epic?
24. What was his last film?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Spencer Tracy wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Spencer Tracy merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.