To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
All in the Family cast - Rob Reiner, Jean Stapleton, Carroll O'Connor, Sally Struthers
1. What famous science fiction show premiered September 15, 1965?
2. Who was the lead actress on The Big Valley?
3. Who starred in Our Miss Brooks?
4. What was the name of Tonto's horse?
5. What actor played Cheyenne?
6. Who won multiple Emmy Awards for his portrayal of Lou Grant?
7. What famous actress' trademark was her sweeping entrance through a doorway with her dress swirling around her?
8. Who played blind insurance company investigator Mike Longstreet?
9. What actress played Emily Hartley?
10. Who portrayed Adam Cartwright?
11. What was Lucy Ricardo's maiden name?
12. What was Doc's real first name on Gunsmoke?
13. What were the names of the two actors who portrayed Darrin on Bewitched?
14. Who sang the theme song for Green Acres?
15. What was the first name of Alice's boyfriend on The Brady Bunch?
16. Who played Mannix?
17. What actress portrayed Maude's daughter?
18. What company sponsored Dinah Shore's television show?
19. Who played Robbie Douglas on My Three Sons?
20. What production company made Star Trek?
21. Who portrayed Zorro on Disney's 1950's television show?
22. What actor played Det. Lt. Mike Stone on The Streets of San Francisco?
23. Who portrayed "Meathead" on All in the Family?
24. Who played Sally Rogers on The Dick Van Dyke Show?
25. What actor was the star of Sea Hunt?
The Bob Newhart Show cast - Bill Daily, Bob Newhart, Marcia Wallace, Suzanne Pleshette and Peter Bonerz
26. Who played Edith Bunker?
27. Who had a hit with the theme song to the TV show Batman?
28. Who starred as Paladin?
29. What was the name of the dog on My Three Sons?
30. Who played Helen Morgan in the Playhouse 90 version of "The Helen Morgan Story?"
31. What was the name of Robert Conrad's Hawaiian TV series?
32. Who played Det. Steve McGarrett?
33. Who played Hazel Burke?
34. Whose theme song was Love in Bloom?
35. What year did Lassie premiere?
36. Whose theme song was Bubbles in the Wine?
37. Who played the mother on Petticoat Junction?
38. Who wrote the theme song to Peter Gunn?
39. Who played The Thin Man on TV?
40. What show featured the June Taylor Dancers?
41. Who played Dr. Marcus Welby?
42. Who played Dobie Gillis?
43. Who wrote the theme to Mission: Impossible?
44. What was the top rated TV series in 1960?
45. Who was the star of Rawhide?
46. Who played the mother on Father Knows Best?
47. Who provided the voice of Jane Jetson?
48. Red Skelton portrayed a hobo. What was the hobo's name?
49. Who played Dr. Michael Rossi on Peyton Place?
50. Who played Paul Drake?
The Carol Burnett Show cast - Tim Conway, Carol Burnett, Vicki Lawrence and Harvey Korman
51. Who danced with Fred Astaire on his TV specials?
52. Who were the four movie stars of Four Star Television?
53. Who played Inspector Lewis Erskine on The F.B.I.?
54. What does "Daktari" mean in Swahili?
55. From 1956-60, Don Knotts cemented his reputation on NBC's The Steve Allen Show, where he played what character?
56. Darren McGavin starred in what cult TV series of the '70s?
57. Who was the star of Man with a Camera?
58. Giles French was a character on what TV show?
59. Who portrayed Sgt. Suzanne "Pepper" Anderson on Police Woman?
60. Honey West had what for a pet?
61. Amos Burke was chauffeured around in what kind of car?
62. Who portrayed President Abraham Lincoln on The Time Tunnel?
63. Who portrayed President George Washington on Bewitched?
64. Who started out life as Gareth Monello Carmody?
65. Who played The Cisco Kid on television?
66. What was the name of Sky King's airplane?
67. Who trained Lassie?
68. Who first played Felix Unger's daughter Edna on The Odd Couple?
69. What hearing-impaired performer became a prime force in bringing sign language and closed captioning to TV?
70. Uhura and Captain Kirk kiss in what episode of Star Trek?
71. The Flying Nun was based on what book?
72. How many episodes of The Andy Griffith Show were produced?
73. Who was Wiliam Asher's second wife?
74. Arnold Ziffel was a character on what TV series?
75. Branded was sponsored by what company?
The Dick Van Dyke Show cast - Dick Van Dyke, Mary Tyler Moore, Larry Mathews, Rose Marie and Morey Amsterdam
76. Fess Parker played what two iconic historical figures?
77. Please name the four Monkees.
78. David Dortort produced what two series for NBC?
79. Who was King Donovan's famous wife?
80. Who played Peggy Fair on Mannix?
81. Please name the kid characters on The Brady Bunch.
82. On Family Affair, what happened to Bill Davis' brother Bob and sister-in-law Mary?
83. Paramount Television produced what comedic television anthology that ran from 1969-1974?
84. What was the name of Dr. Welby's nurse on Marcus Welby, M.D.?
85. Who portrayed George Apple on Apple's Way?
86. What was the name of character Michael Douglas played on The Streets of San Francisco?
87. What was the name of Baretta's theme song?
88. What was the character Toma's first name on Toma?
89. When A Tree Grows in Brooklyn was remade for television in 1974, who played Neely Nolan?
90. Who voiced the car on My Mother the Car?
91. Before The Munsters, Fred Gwynne starred in what TV series?
92. What was the name of Thing's girlfriend on The Addams Family?
93. Brian Keith starred as pediatrician Dr. Sean Jamison in what NBC sitcom?
94. Who portrayed Pam North on the television series Mr. and Mrs. North?
95. What classic actor played Governor Paul Jameson on Hawaii Five-O?
96. Desi Arnaz served as executive producer of what '60's sitcom?
97. Quinn Martin was married to what famous television writer?
98. Where was TV writer Bob Carroll, Jr. born?
99. Who played Paul Lynde's wife on The Paul Lynde Show?
100. What character did Jackie Gleason always perform in pantomime?
To download FREE Classic Television wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Classic TV merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
Gunsmoke cast - James Arness, Amanda Blake, Milburn Stone, Ken Curtis, Buck Taylor and Burt Reynolds
© , all rights reserved.