The Honeymooners cast - Jackie Gleason, Audrey Meadows, Art Carney, Joyce Randolph
To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
I Love Lucy cast - Vivian Vance, Lucille Ball, William Frawley, Desi Arnaz
1. Who played "Hot Lips" Houlihan on M*A*S*H?
2. Who played Stella Toddler?
3. What was the title of the soap opera parody on The Carol Burnett Show?
4. What was the name of the Lone Ranger's horse?
5. What actor played Mother Marcus?
6. Who won multiple Emmy Awards for his portrayal of Ted Baxter?
7. What was the original title of The Loretta Young Show?
8. What was the name of Mike Longstreet's guide dog?
9. What actress played Carol Kester on The Bob Newhart Show?
10. Who portrayed Ben Cartwright?
11. What was Ethel Mertz's full name?
12. What disease killed Amanda Blake?
13. What classic actress played Aunt Clara on Bewitched?
14. Who had a hit with the theme song from S.W.A.T.?
15. What were the names of the cat and dog on The Brady Bunch?
16. Who played Lt. Dan "Hondo" Harrelson?
17. Who portrayed Maude?
18. What was Dinah Shore's birth name?
19. Who played Kathleen Miller Douglas on My Three Sons?
20. Who was the only character from the original Star Trek pilot to appear in the series?
21. Who portrayed Professor John Robinson on Lost in Space?
22. What actor played Inspector Dan Robbins on The Streets of San Francisco?
23. Who portrayed Jerome "Stretch" Cunningham on All in the Family?
24. What was the nickname of Buddy Sorrell's wife on The Dick Van Dyke Show?
25. Who produced Sea Hunt?
Leave It to Beaver cast - Barbara Billingsley, Hugh Beaumont, Jerry Mathers, Tony Dow
26. Who played Mildred "Boom-Boom" Turner on All in the Family?
27. What group had a hit with The Ballad of Davy Crockett?
28. Who co-starred as George "Georgie" Russel on Davy Crockett?
29. Who played Barnaby Jones?
30. Who was the "QM" of QM Productions?
31. What was the name of Robert Conrad's Old West TV series?
32. Who played Artemis Gordon?
33. What did Hazel Burke call Dorothy Baxter?
34. Whose theme song was Thanks for the Memory?
35. What year did The Munsters premiere?
36. What classic television show's theme song was Three Stars Will Shine Tonight?
37. Who played Uncle Joe on Petticoat Junction?
38. Who wrote The Ballad of Jed Clampett?
39. Who played Dr. Kildare on TV?
40. Who portrayed Doctor David Zorba on Ben Casey?
41. Who played Jim Anderson on Father Knows Best?
42. What were the kids' nicknames on Father Knows Best?
43. Jane Wyatt portrayed a mother on what two classic TV series?
44. What was the top rated TV series in 1965?
45. Who was the star of Wagon Train?
46. Who played the mother on Leave It to Beaver?
47. Who provided the voice of Judy Jetson?
48. Red Skelton portrayed a boxer who had hit the canvas too often. What was the boxer's name?
49. Who played Norman Harrington on Peyton Place?
50. Who played Della Street?
The Mary Tyler Moore Show cast - Gavin MacLeod, Ed Asner, Ted Knight, Berry White, Mary Tyler Moore, Georgia Engel
51. Who narrated The Untouchables?
52. Who was thw president of Four Star Television?
53. Who played Stuart "Stu" Bailey on 77 Sunset Strip?
54. Who sang Kookie, Kookie, Lend Me Your Comb?
55. How may Emmy Awards did Don Knotts win for his portrayal of Barney Fife?
56. From 1959-1961, who starred in the NBC western series Riverboat?
57. Who was the star of The Swamp Fox?
58. Nigel "Niles" French was a character on what TV show?
59. Who portrayed Sergeant William "Bill" Crowley on Police Woman?
60. Wilbur Post had what for a pet?
61. Who customized the Batmobile?
62. Who portrayed Black Widow on Batman?
63. Who played the "drunk guy" on Bewitched?
64. Who started out life as Arthur Leonard Rosenberg?
65. Who played Sherlock Holmes on television?
66. What was the name of Gene Autry's horse?
67. Who trained Arnold Ziffel on Green Acres?
68. Who first played Felix Unger's son Leonard on The Odd Couple?
69. Who is Shelley Fabares' famous aunt?
70. Dr. McCoy operates on Spock's father in what episode of Star Trek?
71. Broken Arrow was based on what book?
72. How many episodes of I Love Lucy were produced?
73. Who was the first choice to play the character of Ethel Mertz?
74. Dash Riprock was a character on what TV series?
75. Lassie was sponsored by what company?
M*A*S*H cast - Loretta Swit, Wayne Rogers, McLean Stevenson, Alan Alda
76. What dog actor is best known for his performance as Old Yeller?
77. Who created TV's The Westerner?
78. Who started life as Amos Muzyad Yakhoob Kairouz?
79. Who played Danny Williams' first wife on Make Room for Daddy?
80. Where was Pat Carroll born?
81. Who played Patty Toma on Toma?
82. Who starred in The New Breed?
83. Who played Ann Marie's parents on That Girl?
84. Who portrayed Consuelo Lopez's mother on Marcus Welby, M.D.?
85. Who frequently designed gowns for Loretta Young on The Loretta Young Show?
86. Who is remembered for co-writing and whistling The Fishin' Hole, the melody of the main theme to The Andy Griffith Show?
87. Who starred as television's Richard Diamond, Private Detective?
88. Who portrayed the one-armed man on The Fugitive?
89. Who composed the original music for The Fugitive?
90. What TV series featured dedicated Los Angeles police detective, Sergeant Joe Friday, and his partners?
91. Mark VII Limited was the production company of what actor, producer, and director?
92. Who starred in Adam-12?
93. What kind of car did Joe Mannix drive during the second season of the show?
94. Who portrayed private detective Frank Cannon?
95. What was Frank Cannon's primary vehicle?
96. Who played Colonel Joe Gallagher on Twelve O'Clock High?
97. Roy Thinnes starred as architect David Vincent on what 1960's TV series?
98. Burt Reynolds played what television title character?
99. Who played Betty Jones on Barnaby Jones?
100. The Courtship of Eddie's Father starred what five people?
Star Trek cast - Leonard Nimoy, William Shatner, James Doohan
To download FREE Classic Television wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Classic Television merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
The Twilight Zone logo
© , all rights reserved.