To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. He grew up in what city?
5. By 1910 he was performing where?
6. Where did he learn the art of acting?
7. What was his first film?
8. He was best known for what physical characteristic?
9. What part did he play in The Great Gatsby?
10. What was his character's name in The Awful Truth?
11. He played Alessandro in what 1928 film?
12. He played Doc in what 1928 film?
13. He won an Academy Award for portraying what famous character?
14. How many times did he officially portray the answer to Question 13?
15. Who was his co-star in Penthouse?
16. He had a prominent role in what 1933 musical?
17. He portrayed the doctor who treated Lincoln's assassin in what film?
18. What year did his $284,000 income top the industry?
19. He starred in a series of ten "B" mysteries for Columbia as what character?
20. What did Raoul Walsh have to do with Baxter getting the part of the Cisco Kid?
21. He was supposedly afraid of what animal?
22. What was his second wife's name?
23. Who was his co-star in Lady in the Dark?
24. What was his last film?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Warner Baxter wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Warner Baxter merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.