So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. May 6, 1915
2. Kenosha, Wisconsin
3. George Orson Welles
4. His father was an inventor and his mother was a concert pianist.
5. He was nine when his mother died and 15 when his father died.
6. John Houseman
7. War of the Worlds
8. Joseph Cotten, Mercedes McCambridge and Agnes Moorehead
9. Lamont Cranston a.k.a. The Shadow
10. Eartha Kitt
13. William Randolph Hearst and Robert McCormick
14. Bury it: literally.
15. The Magnificent Ambersons
16. Harry Lime
18. The Magicians Union
19. Black and white
20. Virginia Nicholson, Rita Hayworth and Paola Mori
21. Christopher, Rebecca and Beatrice
22. "Keep Ted Turner and his goddamned Crayolas away from my movie."
23. "I started at the top and worked down."
24. "He has Van Gogh's ear for music."
25. October 10, 1985 in Hollywood, California (heart attack)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Orson Welles merchandise
Meredy's Orson Welles Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.