To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his real name?
4. What movie marked his first starring role?
5. His co-star helped him through the film. Who was she?
6. Did he serve during World War II?
7. He played opposite Jeanne Crain in what 1948 film?
8. He starred with Gloria Swanson in what 1950 film?
9. What was his character's name in the answer to Question 8?
10. He won an Oscar for his role in what 1953 movie?
11. He was reunited with Barbara Stanwyck in what film?
12. He played opposite Audrey Hepburn in what 1954 movie?
13. His character's name was Bernie Dodd in what film?
14. Who played his lover in Love Is a Many Splendored Thing?
15. Who was his co-star in Picnic?
16. He had a lifelong problem with what condition?
17. He starred opposite Deborah Kerr in what 1956 film?
18. He starred in what 1957 blockbuster?
19. He played a doctor in what 1959 John Wayne film?
20. He was very interested in what cause?
21. He starred in what 1969 Western?
22. He earned an Emmy Award for his performance in what telefilm?
23. He was nominated for an Oscar for his role in what 1976 movie?
24. Who was his significant other in his later years?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE William Holden wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for William Holden merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.