So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. October 13, 1912
2. Prievidza, Hungary (now Slovakia)
3. Kornel Lajos Weisz (Americanized to Cornelius Louis Wilde)
5. He was 14.
6. He attended the City College of New York as a pre-med student, completing the four-year course in three years and winning a scholarship to the Physicians and Surgeons College at Columbia University.
7. He qualified for the United States fencing team prior to the 1936 Summer Olympic Games, but quit the team just prior to the games in order to take a role in the theater.
8. Theodora Irvine's Studio for the Theatre
9. Moon Over Mulberry Street
10. Clark Wales
11. Romeo and Juliet - Wilde played Tybalt.
12. Warner Brothers
13. 20th Century-Fox
14. Frédéric Chopin
15. Leave Her to Heaven
16. Forever Amber
17. Road House
18. Douglas Sirk
19. At Sword's Point
20. The Greatest Show on Earth
21. The Big Combo
22. The Naked Prey
23. Patricia Knight (September 21, 1937 - August 30, 1951) (divorced) 1 child and Jean Wallace (September 4, 1951 - 1981) (divorced) 1 child
24. One daughter and one son - Wendy Wilde (b. February 22, 1943) and Cornel Wallace Wilde, Jr. (b. December 19, 1967)
25. October 16, 1989 in Los Angeles, California (leukemia)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Cornel Wilde merchandise
Meredy's Cornel Wilde Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.