So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. January 3, 1905
2. Los Angeles, California
3. Wong Liu Tsong
4. Frosted Yellow Willows
5. The Toll of the Sea
6. Lotus Flower
7. The Thief of Bagdad
8. Tiger Lily
9. Her career was severely limited by American anti-miscegenation laws, which prevented her from sharing an on-screen kiss with any person of another race, even if the character was Asian, but being portrayed by a white actor.
11. French, English, and German
12. Paramount Pictures
13. Daughter of the Dragon
14. Sessue Hayakawa
15. Marlene Dietrich
16. It is remembered today as one of the most notorious cases of casting discrimination in the 1930s.
17. Philip Ahn
18. Lan Ying
19. King of Chinatown
20. Portrait in Black
21. Flower Drum Song
22. The Barbara Stanwyck Show
23. Never married, Anna is rumored to have been bisexual but that has never been definitely established.
25. February 3, 1961 in Santa Monica, California (heart attack)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Anna May Wong merchandise
Meredy's Anna May Wong Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.