So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. October 27, 1918
2. New York City, New York
3. Muriel Teresa Wright
4. The Wharf Theater in Provincetown, Massachusetts
5. The role of Emily in Thornton Wilder's stage production of Our Town at Henry Miller's Theatre.
6. Life with Father
7. Samuel Goldwyn
8. The role of Bette Davis' daughter in the 1941 adaptation of Lillian Hellman's The Little Foxes.
9. Unless she was in the water.
10. The Little Foxes
11. The Pride of the Yankees
12. Carol Beldon Miniver in Mrs. Miniver
13. She remains the only performer to have received Academy Award nominations for her first three films.
14. Shadow of a Doubt
15. Joseph Cotten
16. Peggy Stephenson
18. The Miracle Worker
19. The Margaret Bourke-White Story
20. Dolphin Cove
21. Alfred Hitchcock
22. William Wyler
23. Niven Busch (1942-1952) and Robert Anderson (1959-1978)
24. Two - Niven Terrence Busch (b. 1944) and Mary Kelly Busch (b. 1947)
25. March 6, 2005 in New Haven, Connecticut (heart attack)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Teresa Wright merchandise
Meredy's Teresa Wright Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.