To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What was her birth name?
4. She was a radio singer under what name?
5. What year did she make her Hollywood debut?
6. What studio signed her to a long-term contract?
7. In 1938 she played opposite her future husband in what movie?
8. Who was her first husband?
9. She played Betty Grable's sidekick in what 1942 movie?
10. Who played opposite her in The Lost Weekend?
11. Who directed The Lost Weekend?
12. She earned a Best Actress Oscar nomination for her role in what 1946 film?
13. She won an Academy Award as Best Actress for her role in what film?
14. Who played her love interest in the answer to Question 13?
15. What disability did her character have in the answer to Question 13?
16. She starred in what 1950 Hitchcock film?
17. She starred in the 1950 filmization of what Tennessee Williams work?
18. Who was her co-star in Just for You?
19. She received an Oscar nomination for what 1951 film?
20. Who played her husband in So Big?
21. What two films featured Rock Hudson as her co-star?
22. Who was her co-star in Miracle in the Rain?
23. What TV show did she begin hosting in 1955?
24. In what movie did she play Aunt Polly?
25. What TV show did she star in in the 1980s?
26. When did she pass away?
To download FREE Jane Wyman wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Jane Wyman merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.